[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: BaseInterceptor.getFqn() returns InternalFqn...?

vincent.marquez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 14:35:04 EDT 2007

Well, lets say I add an object to PojoCache.
 pojoCache.attach("fqnKey", new Integer(4));

>From another cache, when retrieving that Pojo, if I cast the object to advised, pass it to AopUtil.findCacheInterceptor, and then call get Fqn, it returns the internal FQN which looks something like:

 /__JBossInternal__/fqnKey/_ID_/a233a-r9awmq-f03e8rkq-1-f03e8us6-3

I believe in 1.4.1 it returned the actual Fqn.   So, my question simplified: is there a utility method to take an advised object and determine its true, original fqn?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034248#4034248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034248