[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Extending EntityQuery and using ScopeType.SESSION questi

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 15:13:37 EDT 2007

Thanks for your answer.

I need to keep up my component in the session scope because doing this I can have the UIData preserving the page index to be displayed, then with that page (getFirst() in UIData) I can execute the list every time the view is accessed (page action reload) in the respective page previously accessed.  This because I also need the data is refreshed whe the page is entered, and I want to use @DataModel against default getResultList() EntityQuery returns.

Hope I was clear explaining what I'm trying to do.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034258#4034258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034258