[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: clarification about propagation=

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 15:24:34 EDT 2007

Pete, I think you're thinking of uses of s:link with action="some.action", while...

I'm thinking of uses of s:link with view="/some.xhtml".

There is no action involved.  I don't think there is a redirect.  Right off to the target page with a GET from a URL, render it, done.

I want to use s:link, with all its functionality, benefits, etc.  Just, please, kill that old conversation.

That said, I don't think "beforeRedirect on s:conversationPropagation" would be the answer.  Right or wrong?  Just trying to be correct.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034262#4034262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034262