[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Changing Port Value in jboss-service.xml file

hemil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 17:42:54 EDT 2007

Hi All,

On my Windows System, JBOSS Web Service is not getting started. It gives an error with text "Address Already in Use". I checked jboss-service.xml file which contains port value of 8083 to start Web Service. I changed the port value to 18083 and it worked.

I would like to know if there is any impact in functionalities if we change the default port values of JBOSS ?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
Hemil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034321#4034321