[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - J2EE perspective in JBossIDE?

shawnsmsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 18:06:05 EDT 2007

I have tried both JBossIDE 1.6GA and 2.0Beta.  Neither shows a proper J2EE Perspective.  When I'm in that perspective it displays items as the Java Perspective does.  Even the J2EE Perspective button looks different than the regular one with the bean.

I believe because of this, when I use the deploy-to feature, my web application does not follow the correct folder structure to properly deploy on JBoss.

Thanks,
Shawn

Running Eclipse 3.2 and JBoss 4.0.3

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034329#4034329