[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Wait state how to?

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 18:48:23 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | What I'd want is the node "Wait for Approval" stay in a wait state untill other entity signals it. But it's just executing it and continuing the flow.
  | What have I missed?

Assuming "Wait for Approval" is a task-node, you have several options for making it sit on its hands.  The node's signal attribute can be set, or its task(s) signalling attribute(s) can may be utilized.   See chapter 18.4 (schema) of the userguide for details.  Ordinary nodes dont have the signal attributes, but I imagine something could be done with an actionhandler to make things go slower....

----
Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034342#4034342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034342