[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: can't access non-Seam variables from jPDL decision condi

shea.phillips do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 20:24:42 EDT 2007

I have managed to resolve my issue with not being able to access jBPM process context variable from within jPDL EL expressions using the following approach:

- I implemented an alternate implementation of a jBPM VariableResolver that delegates to the JBPM default variable resolver and the Seam implementation; in my implementation, variables in the JBPM context  take precedence; if no value is found for a given variable name in the JBPM context, it looks in the Seam contexts; if there is nothing there, it returns null

- I implemented a JBPMBootStrap Seam component that I deploy from components.xml with a depdendency on the Seam JBPM component (meaning my component will start after Seam's); in its @Create/start() method, it just calls  JbpmExpressionEvaluator.setVariableResolver(new MyNewVariableResolver())

Seems to be working well so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034357#4034357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034357