[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Accessing a .NET web service from JBoss 4.0.4

TonyCruickshank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 06:02:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

  I hope someone here help me with a problem I have accessing a
.NET web service from a JBoss J2EE application. Everything seems
to be okay up to the point where I try to access the first method
when I get the following exception...

java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed: Target endpoint address not set; nested exception is:
  org.jboss.ws.WSException: Target endpoint address not set
  at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:719)
  at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:398)
  at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallProxy.invoke(CallProxy.java:164)

Any advice on where I need to look to correct this problem
gratefully received.

Thanks,

TonyC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034460#4034460