[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by th

prakah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 06:49:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

405 status code will be return when you try to access an Http method(get/post/etc...) which is not available.

I think, you are having doGet method and you are asking for doPost. If that is the case, then by adding following code in the servlet will solve the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034479#4034479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034479