[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Designer alpha version - eclipse updates required?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 09:29:36 EDT 2007

I have a very related question.
I assumed that the "jpdl 3.2" tag of jbpm.3 was the full GA tree.
When I checked it out, I found that the designer was in an intermediate, unbuildable state (missing files, etc.).
It looks like there's no single branch or tag for 3.2.
So... what should be checked out to work on the various pieces of 3.2?  My best GUESS at this point is to use one full jbpm.3 tree at tag "jbpm_jpdl_gpd_3_1_0_alpha3", and an independent tree at tag "jpdl3.2" for work on anything else.

I'm not sure, but I think there are build-time (not run-time) conflicts between designer alpha3 and jpdl3.2, such that they require entirely separate trees.

Subversion, anyone?  ;-)

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034553#4034553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034553