[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: How to map a java double type in hibernate to oracle NUM

yangju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 10:31:49 EDT 2007

The problem I am facing is hibernate validator. If I turn off validator, there is no problem for the mapping at run time.
I tried big_decimal. It could not pass the hibernate validator. Looks like the jdbc driver returns decimal type but the hibernate expected numeric. They are really the same thing but becuase of the type code mismatch, hibernate failed it (in the Table class).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034609#4034609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034609