[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - conflict between org.jboss.mx.util packages?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 11:05:54 EDT 2007

I noticed that the package org.jboss.mx.util is located in different jar files
in my jboss installation.

jboss/client/jbossall-client.jar
jboss/client/jmx-client.jar
jboss/lib/jboss-jmx.jar

Because the container object is represented by a MBeanProxy object (located in these packages) and the ClassCastException occurs in that class, I am beginning to think that there is some sort of conflict going on. I tried to remove

jboss/client/jbossall-client.jar
jboss/client/jmx-client.jar

to see what happened. No luck. Still the ClassCastException.

Why this exception? I dont even have to assign the object to a reference. Just by doing

container.getContext()

an exception is thrown. How can I retrieve the context from the PortalObjectContainer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034636#4034636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034636