[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Could not find data type to lookup by marshaller

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 12:18:56 EDT 2007

For a proper answer, suggest you post on the Remoting forum.  It looks to me  like there's no real issue here, just a case of Remoting logging at too high a level (should be TRACE not DEBUG). In that case, just limiting the log category is fine. (If there were a serious problem, there'd be logging at a higher level than DEBUG and/or you'd be seeing issues in your application.)

I believe what happened here is once you enabled clustering, the getLocator() method is returning a different value, and hence MarshalFactory.getMarshaller(getLocator(), getClassLoader()) is returning a different value.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034676#4034676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034676