[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can Seam do AJAX within AJAX?

j99976 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 16:06:32 EDT 2007

Wow thanks for the fast replies, thats amazing!

Thats great to know that I'm on the right track, I would have hated to spend a couple of days evaluating and then hitting a snag, so I'm grateful.

I am definitely leaning towards Seam, I have had great success with Hibernate, so hopefully this will be the same. Our current product also uses Struts, which meant a lot of coding, so I'm looking for something that reduces coding as much as possible, and allows us to develop rich frontends beyond what struts allows.

Once again, I appreciate the help, I will be sure to check out the ajax4jsf forum as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034763#4034763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034763