[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Anybody else experience a4j:support *not* calling action met

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 16:08:41 EDT 2007

Anybody had issues with a:support being flaky, specifically not calling the action/actionListener method when it should?

I have the code below and session.hey is never called.  FWIW I tried with and w/o the ajaxSingle attribute.  Everything is rendered as expected w/proper values in the pull-down list, etc., and the "value" (workerName) is correctly set.  I've also tried onblur as the event.

Weird thing is I have another screen with virtually identical code except on a <h:inputText> field--and the action method is called.  Hmm...

Thanks,
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034765#4034765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034765