[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Incompatible local class org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocat

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 16:46:32 EDT 2007

I looked at all the jar files relating to jboss.remoting on the server.

I found one jboss-remoting.jar resided in the server\messaging\lib (595KB, dated today probably because I'd just reinstalled JBoss + JBoss Messaging)

I also found another copy of jboss-remoting.jar in server\messaging\deploy\jboss-messaging.sar (848KB, dated 03/28/2007).

Are they supposed to be where they are? And why are they different in sizes?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034779#4034779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034779