[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Incompatible local class org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocat (Repost)

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 16:54:50 EDT 2007

We are using jboss-remoting 2.0, that has several features needed for messaging, while other components are not compatible with jboss-remoting 2.0 (aka webServices).

You could try replacing that jboss-remoting.jar by the one sent by jboss-messaging.sar. Maybe that will fix the problem for you, but we can't standardize the version yet on jboss 4.0 (we are doing it on 4.2 and 5)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034784#4034784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034784