[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: J2EE perspective in JBossIDE?

shawnsmsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 18:06:04 EDT 2007

I just reread your question above, is WTP solely responsible for the J2EE perspective?  I thought it was a separate component of Eclipse.  Which I haven't knowingly installed.

I just looked back at my original Eclipse instance and noticed it doesn't restructure the project in J2EE perspective -- I must have been thinking of WebSphere Studio (which is really just 500 plug-ins on top of Eclipse).

Regardless, the 1.6GA version of JBossIDE isn't deploying my application with the correct folder structure, and 2.0Beta is having errors when trying to create a new JBoss 4.0 server.

At this point, I think it'll be easier to just debug by having JBoss listen for a remote start and just build, redeploy to see changes.

Vielen Dank!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034808#4034808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034808