[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: import org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue

milind.uc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 00:58:50 EDT 2007

I am using MDB  which able tolisen on only one particular wqueue how will  make my single mdb to listen on more than on e queue  I am trying it by using the tag of  <destination-jndi-name>queue/D</destination-jndi-name>  but iis not working it is working fine with onlye one mdb.....

If anyone knows it then please tell me how to used for the more than one destination in single md..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034859#4034859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034859