[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 - Mailing process - Exception during deployment

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 05:09:24 EDT 2007

Yash,

you receive the NPE because you don't have an actors attribute in your mail action. In the docu, 16.1.1 it says

anonymous wrote : There are two attribute to specify recipients: actors and to. The to attribute should resolve to a semicolon separated list of email addresses. The actors attribute should resolve to a semicolon separated list of actorIds. Those actorIds will be resolved to email addresses with by means of address resolving.

Although to me it sounds more like one has to specify actors OR to, if you look at the code both are getting checked. I've tried with your process, altered only this
<mail name="M_MailAction"  to="martin at mputz.de" actors="ernie" template="jbpm.mail.templates.xml">
and I don't get an error.

Martin

btw, regarding your JIRA entry, not only the hibernate mapping for org.jbpm.graph.action.MailAction is missing, but also for org.jbpm.graph.node.MailNode

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034924#4034924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034924