[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 08:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi Chane. Let's see:

"chane" wrote :
  | 1) Did you extend/override the Seam PhaseListener or did you incorporate another one into the stack?

Created my own phase listener and added it in faces-config like this:

"chane" wrote :
  | 2) Same question for the ActionListener?

Also in faces-config.xml just added:

"chane" wrote :
  | I have not worked with either of these, so new stuff to learn.  Would you mind posting an example of the faces config for these two?

See the above samples!

"chane" wrote :
  | Would you have an example page/config files that you could share?

I'll mix something up over the weekend, ok?!

"chane" wrote :
  | I'm reading through the Trinidad docs and have not fully incorporated all of the pieces yet.
  |   - To date I have not used navigation rules, but it looks like I must for dialog:something to work in the commandButton action (did you find something else that would work?)

Unfortunately, I haven't. I use navigation rules for the dialog framework just like you do!

Kind regards,
dj :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034982#4034982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034982