[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Adobe Flex

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 18:30:41 EDT 2007

Thanks for the explanation, DavidInTx.

In your experience, can you use all the compelling Seam features like JAAS security, transactions, and conversation scope with Flex ActionScript components?

Of course, every technology has a space in which it is appropriate, and no technology is perfect for every situation.  I am just not sure which framework, Seam or Spring, is better suited to integration with Flex. There are a good number of resources on Flex-Spring integration and none on Flex-Seam integration, but I believe that is more a function of Spring's age and popularity than any real technological superiority to Seam.

Besides DavidInTx obviously, does anyone have experience leveraging either Spring or Seam with Flex? Is there a better choice?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035182#4035182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035182