[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Issue about EL enhancement

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 19:42:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue using the Seam EL enhancement:

I have to create a results list, each result has a <s:link.. and the action gets, through the EL enhancement the list items as action parameter.
Instead of the booking example, I don't want to render the results a table and I use a <ui:repeat> as follows:

  | <ui:repeat value="#{ricercaMenu.dataList}" var="actionDataEntry">
  |     <li>
  |         <s:link action="#{ricerca.begin(actionDataEntry)}">
  |             <h:outputText value="#{actionDataEntry.label}"/>
  |             <s:conversationPropagation type="none"/>
  | 	</s:link>
  |     </li>
  | </ui:repeat>

The list is ok, indeed, the label is present, but when I try to access to a actionDataEntry member inside the #{ricerca.begin(actionDataEntry)} I get a NullPointerException. Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Regards,
Raffaele Camanzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035194#4035194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035194