[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - accessing EntityManager in java action constructor

shasho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 01:54:37 EDT 2007

I want to populate a "selectOneMenu" from the database once a page is loaded
The page (XHTML) is associated with an action bean (Java)
I can not access the database in the java class constructor because there the EntityManager is null
Everything is working fine when I am calling some load function in the java from another page. However, what if this page is the first page of my site? Does anyone has an elegant solution ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035217#4035217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035217