[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 - Mailing process - Exception during deployment

ygiriyap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 03:08:15 EDT 2007

Hi Martin/All ...

Got it going.Finally could send mails.
Had to provide auth details(javamail session properties) in my jbpm.cfg.xml file.

- for sending mails using smtp hosts(other than localhost) ... we need to provide the details like mail.smtp.host, mail.smtp.port, mail.smtp.auth, mail.smtp.user, password in a properties file or individually in jbpm.cfg.xml file.
- Without providing these details,we can send mails only to the localhost.Can verify this by using the http://localhost:8080/jbpm-mail/inbox (to use this,first we need to deploy jbpm-mail war on tomcat)

Martin,Thanks for your time and support.

Cheers,
--Yash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035229#4035229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035229