[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - aopc ant task failed : defrost() pruned

schausson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 09:04:46 EDT 2007

I?m new with JBossAOP, so could anyone enlighten me on following : the Jboss JIRA mentions an open bug (JBAOP-256), that affects the 1.5.0GA and all subsequent releases, right ?

Indeed, I tried to moved to 1.5.5GA and still faced the same problem (when I execute the aopc ant task, following error occurs : defrost(): com.......ConfiguratorEngineBean$getEngineName_N7159605847167125852 was pruned)

I found in the forum a suggestion to ?Clean out your class files and do a full recompile before running aopc?. Does it mean that this ?clean? operation IS a workaround for this open bug ? Though, I DID clean all my classes and recompiled them before running aopc, and I'm still facing the issue.

Any idea on this ?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035298#4035298

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035298