[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException in ContextImpl

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 10:17:28 EDT 2007

I have realized that the transaction exception is not the issue. It happened due to time out when I was debugging the code. I increased it and now its not thrown anymore.

I still have no clue about the classcastexception because the exception is thrown inside the proxyObject for the "portal:container=PortalObject" mbean and the sourcecode is not available for that object. I think I need some serious guidance here. Where can I get it?

/Fredrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035328#4035328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035328