[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Domain Quesiton

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 12:10:25 EDT 2007

One more clarification - I realize that this problem would disappear if I had one application servicing all of the (multiple-hostname) contant requests, and a totally separate application handling the administrative tasks.  But from my reading of the Seam/J2EE docs that would mean that I'd lose the ability to use a lot of the caching capabilities, since they'd be sharing through the database.  If this isn't the case - if I can set up two different WAR files that share the Hibernate/Seam cache and bind one of them to a single hostname and the other to "all other" hostnames - that would be ideal.

The deployment environment is a JBoss cluster if that makes a difference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035382#4035382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035382