[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to use assigned primary key within entitybean?

pxpwxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 09:40:29 EDT 2007

This is my case:i use entity bean to handle table b,b is just for store historical data for table a.So b need a primary key(it's the same as a),but i always should use the same primary key  value from table a when i move the record to b from a.when use hibernate,i can use assigned primary key for b,but in ejb3.0,there is no primary key type correspond to the "assigned" type in hibernate!

is it a fault of ejb3?or,how can i sovle my problem?

pay respects!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035519#4035519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035519