[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ra.xml for remote SonicMQ-Broker?

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 14:40:54 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I have 1.) and creating 3.) from the examples shouldn't be too difficult. However, the second point is a major problem. As far as I know the ra.xml is vendor specific but Sonic doesn't have an example on their web site.

Correct, it is vendor specific and provides the 'template' for the RA itself. The properties of your *-ds.xml file match the properitees for the connection defintion in the RAR file. Easiest thing to do is simply crack the RAR open and read the ra.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035611#4035611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035611