[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to return to a previous page without conversations

waynebagguley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 17:28:08 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : Use jBPM pageflows in Seam if you want a statemachine controlling the navigation flow and preventing users from making illegal transitions. The concept of entry/exit points also needs to be added to this model though.

Does that stop me from fudging the URL manually to jump to pages? I'm sure I tried using pageflows, thinking that it would enforce page access only to be disappointed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035622#4035622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035622