[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss hot deploy?

jiangshachina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 04:56:01 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
I'm using JBoss 4.0.5.GA + Eclipse 3.2.2 + WTP 1.5.3

It's said that JBoss has the ability -- "Hot Deploy", like Tomcat.
I set the below statements in file JBoss_Home/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/context.xml
<Context cookies="true" crossContext="true" antiResourceLocking="true" antiJARLocking="true">
< /Context>

But I find that "Hot Deploy" didn't work.
For example, when JBoss was running, I modified some JSP files,
but the modifications weren't shown with browser.

If I used Tomcat, all was OK.

What's wrong with the matter?
What I have to do?

a cup of Java, cheers!