[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Starting threads

l3o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 16:58:51 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I'd like to ask a simple question regarding new threads creation.

I need to create a service that opens a new ServerSocket and keeps listening to it. When a new connection arrives, it should use a separated thread to handle the incoming connection. Quite like a HTTP Server.

I've read that you can't start new threads in the EJB container; so I got confused: where can I start threads? Or how? Can you please explain? Please, I need help with this and can use any pointer of where to look for an answer.

Thanks a lot.

Leo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035809#4035809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035809