[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Wiki as main page

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 18:17:28 EDT 2007

I have set my default page to wiki.

I then add the login component to the top of the wiki page.

So, when users come to the portal they go straight to the wiki (as thats all I want)

When the server gets rebooted, the fact I added the login component gets forgotten, so I have to go to the admin page to re-add the login component to the top of the wiki page.

Problem is I have now lost the URL to get to the admin page and the server was rebooted... Can someone please post me the URL to get me to the admin page!

Something like

http://xxx:8080/portal/AdminPage

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035826#4035826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035826