[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Linking Aspect makes interception not working for a short pe

waffels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 03:57:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a client -server application in which the client sends messages to the server at a rate of 10milliseconds.  Just before the message is send to the server, the method is intercepted and the message is compressed , then it is send to the other side.  I also have another thread at the clientside which i use to do aspect operations (link, unlink other aspects)

now the problem is that when i link -or unlink- an aspect (doesnt matter where or which aspect)  it causes the problem that two or more messages that are send aren't compressed.  So doing operations on the aspect manager causes it to not do interceptions for a while.

This is a very annoying problem for me...

I don't know if this is a known problem or if it  is a bug so that's why i posted it here...

Regards,

Birgen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035877#4035877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035877