[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Servlet Emulation and Request content problem

E6Fred do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 07:03:36 EDT 2007

It seems like it's exactly what I need

But how do I access Seam components ?

With an @In annotation ?

I've tried but the component I try to get is null :(
I don't know if my configuration is correct...

my web.xml contains :

<servlet>
  |   <servlet-name>MyExporter</servlet-name>
  |   <servlet-class>org.fred.connector.MyExporter</servlet-class>
  | </servlet>
  |
  | <servlet-mapping>
  |   <servlet-name>MyExporter</servlet-name>
  |   <url-pattern>/servlet/export</url-pattern>
  | </servlet-mapping>

and my components.xml contains :

<web:context-filter url-pattern="*/servlet/*" />

And finally, I access the servlet with this URL :

http://localhost:8080/myApp/servlet/export

I enter the doGet method but when I access a Seam component get with the @In annotation, it is null

The servlet class must have any annotations ?

Another question : It also seems that the Request must contain a parameter named conversationId. Can the value of this parameter be generated randomly ?

Thanks

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035925#4035925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035925