[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Combining jBPM and BPEL

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 08:09:48 EDT 2007

Karl,

I'm curious... do you really need BPEL, or just a convenient node type for calling out Web Services from JBPM?

You could certainly start a BPEL process within a JBPM node now... what more would you need?  (I'm not accusing you of whining - I'm just asking! ;-)

When I read your first paragraph, I expected you to want to run JBPM automation within a BPEL orchestration context, not the opposite.

I suspect you have user tasks (tasks performed by humans) - correct?

Thanks for your provocative post.
-Ed Staub (just another user)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035939#4035939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035939