[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Hot deploy error

luizruiz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 09:54:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

Trying to use hot deploy to reload MyClass.components.xml I had an ClassNotFoundException. The installComponentFromXmlElement method of Initialization try to load the class with Reflections.classForName(className), wich use the current thread classloader, the WebAppClassloader, not hotDeployClassloader. Fix with the code above:

  |          Class<?> clazz = null;
  |          try
  |          {
  |             if (hotDeployClassLoader != null) {
  |                clazz = hotDeployClassLoader.loadClass(className)
  |             }
  |             clazz = Reflections.classForName(className);
  |          }

Is this the right way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035983#4035983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035983