[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - looking for non-EJB SEAM example...

lindsayh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 11:36:34 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm using SEAM with old Hibernate3 code/mappings that we have and I was under the impression from the reference guide that this meant I couldn't use the EJB3 part of SEAM.

So I'm looking for any example that uses plain old javabeans?  There's a hibernate example in the jboss-seam project, but it uses the @Entity annotation for one of it's beans - and I'm slightly confused by this.  It also uses the microcontainer.  My project doesn't.

I'd really like to get started on SEAM without having to get familiar with EJB3 - if at all possible.  There's enough new stuff there already!

Lindsay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036035#4036035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036035