[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Accessing file that is not in DB from deployed jBPM proc

jeffleboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 12:32:48 EDT 2007

I have the exact same problem as well.

Option 1 (raises not found in database error)
Reader reader = new InputStreamReader(Main.class.getResourceAsStream("AmountRule.drl"));

Option 2 (raises classloader issues, imported classes in drl file are not found)
Reader reader = new InputStreamReader(new FileInputStream("D:/dev/iai/src/rules/AmountRule.drl"));

This is a very important issue as we are not able to mix the jBPM engine with the Rule Engine...

The project I am involved in requires both.

By the way, just executing the Rule file (DRL) from a main class works perfectly.

I am using the jbpm-starterskit-3.1.3.

Help needed!!!

Regards,

Jeff