[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Where do the seam jars go in jboss?

jcranwellward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 18:25:22 EDT 2007

At the moment I have the main jboss-seam.jar in the root of my .ear along with some other jars that are needed for a java library im using. All the jars that are needed in the web layer are in WEB-INF/lib:

jboss-seam-ui.jar,
ajax4jsf.jar,
jsf-facelets.jar
el-*.jar,
jstl-1.1.0.jar,
jboss-seam.debug.jar
jbpm-3.1.4.jar

I have also listed the following jars in my application.xml

jboss-seam.jar
el-api.jar
el-ri.jar
jbpm-3.1.4.jar

I think the setup ive got eliminates the need for any jars to already exist in my jboss install, and i have only included the jars I need.

Is this right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036163#4036163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036163