[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: questions about GPD

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 03:51:55 EDT 2007

Yes you can by bundeling it in a default clean eclipse install, configure the views, saving those preferences and ship that.

But this is not what you want I guess ;-) Currently the GPD is dependend on many eclipse frameworks/libs etc, that it is hard to make a full standalone eclipse independent version. There are some ideas however to be able to 'hide' the eclipse view on things. It will still be eclipse based, but not as obvious. But... I do not know if these ideas still hold ground after the exadel->rhds migration...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036246#4036246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036246