[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss hot deploy?

jiangshachina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 04:33:18 EDT 2007

Hi PeterJ,
Thanks for your help.
I had used "exploded war", but I didn't achieve the goal.
Namely, when JBoss was running, I modified any JSP file,
JBoss didn't re-deploy the web application.

And as the instructions, I have to modify web.xml (In fact, that's true with my tests).

anonymous wrote : I have successfully updated JSPs when using such a deployment.I'm very curious that why your JSP files could be updated.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036259#4036259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036259