[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page parameters - change value

cdanielw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 08:05:51 EDT 2007

Thank you for the reply. I tried out something similar to what you suggest. But for simplicity, I boiled everything down to the simplest case where it didn't work as I expected.

After a little more digging, being confused why the jboss-seam-blog doesn't have this problem, it turns out that it only happens when using server-side state saving. Switching the jboss-seam-blog to server-side state saving gives the exact same problem.

First hit
http://localhost:8080/jboss-seam-blog/seam/entry.xhtml?blogEntryId=seamtext

then
http://localhost:8080/jboss-seam-blog/seam/entry.xhtml?blogEntryId=book