[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - EJB3.0 Project with JBoss IDE 1.6

ossah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 10:26:33 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm not able to set up an EJB3.0 project using Eclipse3.2 and JBoss IDE 1.6.

When creating the project eclipse ask me to select a configuration that has an EJB3.0 container installed or create a new one.

Creating a new configuration seems to be impossible. I select JBoss 4.0.x and hit the 'New' icon, well nothing happens. I can create configurations for most of the options but not for JBoss.

Any ideas, experiences?

I appreciate your help!

[img]http://www.eiserne-reserve.de/divBoardsImg/jbossConf.png[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036388#4036388