[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Jboss 5 Beta2 and JBoss Seam 1.2.1GA

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 10:57:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

after reviewing earlier entries I thought it would be possible to deploy my
application in JBoss 5 Beta2. First thing that occurred was the SeamInterceptor
was not found! My application was generated by seam-gen, so the entries in
application.xml are available and the jboss-seam.jar is in the ear file as well.
I managed to get around this by moving jboss-seam.jar to server/default/lib.
Now the EJB's are loaded, it's the war file now making problems!
I thought (as mentioned earlier) I should remove el-*.jar from application.xml
and the ear file but that didn't work: JBoss simply stopped while deploying
the war. Other problems occur as well:

  | 14:03:01,056 INFO  [Scanner] scanning: vfsfile:/home/gressho/Programs/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deploy/miami.ear/miami.war/WEB-INF/lib/jboss-seam-ui.jar
  | 14:03:01,056 WARN  [Scanner] could not read entries
  | java.util.zip.ZipException: No such file or directory
  |         at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
  |         at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:203)
  |         at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:234)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.handleArchive(Scanner.java:132)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.scan(Scanner.java:118)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.deployment.ComponentScanner.getClasses(ComponentScanner.java:39)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.scanForComponents(Initialization.java:585)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:490)

This message happens several times, for every of the jboss-seam-*.jar files...

Is there some recipe to get around this problems?

Best wishes

Werner Gresshoff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036401#4036401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036401