[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Notification HA-Broadcaster + Listeners

erez.axis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 11:14:23 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm working with a cluster, and I wish to have a notification broadcaster that is HA-Singletone, that will send notifications to listeners in each node. I also wish for each node to have access to the broadcaster, to send it a message, that will be forwarded to all of the listeners.

I've having a hard time deploying these objects.

Cound someone please refer me to some documentation or tutorial or example about this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036409#4036409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036409