[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Multiple Destination Mgr and Pesistence Managers

Vincent Tran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 12:29:47 EDT 2007

I am having some difficulties regarding this as well.

Basically now that I have my own Invoker, I need to add a new InvocationLayer to jvm-il-service.xml to call my Invoker. I believe this means I need to create my own ConnectionFactory and XAConnectionFactory that the new InvocationLayer is bound to.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a new ConnectionFactory/XAConnectionFactory for JBossMQ? and how? I found some sample xml in JBoss Messaging docs but that doesn't seem to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036441#4036441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036441