[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4 using UnifiedClassLoader despite config

Steveco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 20:59:38 EDT 2007

We did finally get something working.  The secret was to upgrade to JBoss 4.0.5, and, when installing it, to enable "deployment isolation/call by value".  I'm not sure if upgrading was really necessary or just installing JBoss 4.0.4 with "deployment isolation/call by value" enabled would have done it - a coworker tried reinstalling 4.0.4 and reported that it didn't work, then realized he'd made a mistake, and we didn't have time to try again.

It appears that the changes to jboss-app.xml and jboss-web.xml are still needed.  The change to ear-deployer.xml is not needed.

Upgrading to 4.0.5 did require code changes because the @EJB annotation moved from javax.annotation.EJB to javax.ejb.EJB.

Hope this helps someone...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036584#4036584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036584