[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Multiple Servers

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 23:43:58 EDT 2007

The example binding service file is located at docs/examples/binding-manager/sample-bindings.xml. (Hmm, did you install using the JEMS installer? If so, I'm not sure if you even get the docs directory. If you don't have docs, try downloading and unzipping the zip file instead, I know it is there.)

Since you run the app server as a service, you will have to install two services, with two different service names (e.g., "jboss" and "jboss2"), each starting a different configuration.

And you got the part about copying 'server/default' as 'server/serv1' correct, you would use "-c serv1" as part of the command to start up this configuration.  And you should do this when it is not running.

Hopefully this is enough to get you started. Give a holler if it doesn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036603#4036603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036603